Brothers Wilson, Cardenas, and Saldana,
As Knights, having joined online, you have every benefit available to you. The only activity you can not participate in is voting at a Council meeting. Once you’ve attended a 1st/Admission Degree Exemplification and joined Council 8386 you may vote.
Events are as follows:
– Mar 02, Council Officer’s Meeting at Boggler’s residence at 9:00 AM (because all space at Riser Hall will be occupied).
– Mar 03, Ladies Guild sells egg rolls at Riser Hall, $1.00 each or $5.00 for six, per Sister Sylvia.
– Mar 05, following 8 AM Mass, Exposition & Prayers for Vocations.
– Mar 06, Ash Wednesday Masses, per church bulletin.
– Mar 08, Stations of the Cross & Lent Soup, per Church bulletin.
– Mar 09, Sell State Charity Raffle (SCR) tickets after 4:30 PM Mass.
– Mar 10, Sell SCR tickets after all Masses.
– Mar 10, Guadalapanos usually sell soft tacos after noon Mass.
– Mar 11, Council Meeting at Riser Hall at 6:00 PM.
– Mar 14, 1st/Admission Degree at Sacred Heart, downstairs in the back, Candidates arrive at 5:45 PM, Exemplification begins at 6:00 PM.
– Mar 15, Stations of the Cross & Lent Soup, per Church bulletin.
– Mar 16, Patriotic Rosary at Riser Hall at 9:00 AM, per Church bulletin.
– Mar 16, K of C St. Patty’s Day Dinner at Riser Hall after 4:30 PM Mass. Persons attending other Masses, per Bro Kincaid, may be served earlier.
– Mar 17, K of C Breakfast at Riser Hall after 8:00 AM & 10:00 AM Masses.
– Mar 18, Assembly 13, 4th Degree meeting: fraternal “pay-your-own” meal begins at Bonfire Restaurant, Chino, at 5:15 PM, followed by meeting at St Catherine’s, Chino at 7:00 PM.
– Mar 22, Stations of the Cross & Lent Soup, per Church bulletin.
– Mar 24, Guadalapanos usually sell soft tacos after noon Mass.
– Mar 29, Stations of the Cross & Lent Soup, per Church bulletin.
– Mar 31, Apostle of the Word Food Tables at all Masses, per Church bulletin.
Any questions/concerns, please email or phone me.
God bless you!
Earl V. Boggler